Teethers, Rattles, Rings, baby stuffs
I am not sure about your babies but mine sure love to put everything in their mouths! This is actually a very normal developmental milestone as they start teething. You can give your babies a teether even when they are not teething yet because there are many benefits that make teether almost a "must have" toy around.
✅ Top benefits of a teether:-
- Relieves and soothes teething pain
- Munching on the teether encourages awareness, as they move their tongue to bite and chew. Faster natural jaws development will help them transit from liquid to solid foods better as they are encourages to chew.
- Holding onto the teether helps to develop their hand eye coordination and it also helps to keep the babies engaged, mentally stimulated, and busy.
- Different materials on the teether will also help develop the babies' awareness to difference senses. Each sensory experience builds different nerve connections in your baby's developing brain; it will help lay important foundations for learning later in life.
✅ Top benefits of a rattle:-
- Develop the little one’s auditory and rhythmic perceptions because of its attractive sound.
- Teaches cause and effect Lightly moving a rattle usually activates a sound, which provides immediate auditory feedback. By providing instant feedback, babies learn that their actions (moving the rattle) cause a reaction (sound). Because rattles are so easy to operate, they are the first toys that show babies they can manipulate their environment.
- And when babies reach for the rattle, this simple exercise plays an important role in baby's development. Babies will very soon realise that they are capable of holding and moving the object. As simple as it may seem, it is with this activity that the baby’s hearing, sight, motor coordination and reasoning skills are strengthened
Rattles encourage curiosity, observation, and manipulation, which lead to learning. They are one of the first toys that a baby can manipulate independently.
✅ Top benefits of a comforter doudou:-
- Soft and supple comforter doudou- Playmate and comforting cuddly friend in difficult times- Suitable for newborns and premature babies
- Ideal for the development of gross and fine motor skills- thanks to the grasping possibilities: head with ears- bows and labels
- Practical detail: attachment for the dummy
Filter and sort